LEGAL NOTICE + DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
You can contact me via this email: [email protected] (GPG key for encryption below!)
This is a private service provided without warranty. This website is a purely private, non-commercial offer and is also not operated with profit- making intentions.
On this page you will find information on what personal data we collect, how this data is stored and how we process your personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). According to Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
😇 General information on the use of this website
When you use this website, various personal data is collected. These are on the one hand data that you provide us with. This can be data that you enter in a contact form, for example. On the other hand, data is collected automatically or with your consent by our IT systems when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data. Data transmission in the internet can have security gaps. A complete protection of all data against access by third parties cannot be guaranteed.
The server has zero knowledge of pasted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES. This means we do not have access to any (personal) data in the pastes.
Short URL service (3q3.de)
We store the short URL and track the number of clicks on this URL. For statistics we store an anonymized version of your IP address by removing the last segments of the IP address. For example 22.214.171.124 becomes 126.96.36.199.
We store all links and data encrypted in 256 bits AES. This is server-side encryption.
SSL or TLS encryption
The website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the URL that begins with "https://". This encrypts the data for the transmission path. You can recognize an unencrypted connection by the URL that begins with "http://". In this case you can switch to an encrypted connection by replacing "http://" with "https://".
External web hosting
This website is hosted on servers of an external provider. All data is stored on these servers. The hoster processes the data only to the extent necessary to fulfil its contractual obligations. The use of an external hoster is for the purpose of fulfilling the contract vis-à-vis our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR). We have concluded a contract for data processing with this hoster.
🥰 YOUR RIGHTS ON DATA PROTECTION
You have the following rights to revoke your consent, to object in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You also have a right to data transmission, to information about data processing, a right to correction and deletion and a right to restriction of processing.
Revocation of consent
You may revoke your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR) to data processing at any time without giving reasons. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Opposition under Art. 21 GDPR
They shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data carried out pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f), including profiling based on those provisions. If such an objection is made, we shall no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. Where personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing. If such objection is made, the personal data will no longer be processed for those purposes.
Right of appeal
They shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of employment or the place where the suspected infringement is committed.
Right to data transferability
You have the right to have the personal data processed by us about you, to yourself or to a third party, delivered in a common, machine-readable format. This applies to data for which the processing is based on consent or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter b of the GDPR and the processing is carried out using automated procedures. The exercise of this right must not prejudice the rights and freedoms of other persons.
According to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to be informed about this personal data and to receive the following information:
- the purposes of processing;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- if possible, the envisaged duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data relating to them or of a right of objection to their processing by the controller;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject. You may obtain a copy of the personal data which are the subject of the processing. For your right of access, you can contact the above-mentioned controller.
Right of rectification and cancellation
On the one hand, according to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to demand the correction of incorrect personal data without delay.
On the other hand, under Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to demand that personal data be deleted immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- they withdraw their consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the deletion of the personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject
- the personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8(1).
The right to erasure of personal data shall not apply if processing is necessary for one of the following reasons:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which the processing relates under Union or national law to which the controller is subject, or in the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- for reasons of public interest relating to public health;
- for archiving, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes, insofar as the right of erasure is likely to make impossible or seriously harm the achievement of the purposes of such processing;
- or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to limit processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if one of the following reasons applies:
- if the accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you, for a period of time which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the data for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims; or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh the legitimate reasons of the data subject. If the processing has been restricted, such personal data - apart from being stored - may only be used with the consent of the data subject or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
You can set your web browser so that cookies are not stored at all, are deleted after a certain time or that you are informed about cookies. You can view all cookies from this website in your browser.
🐝 LIABILITY FOR CONTENT AND LINKS
As a service provider, we are responsible only for our own content on these pages according to sect. 7(1) TMG. Furthermore, according to sect. 7-10 TMG, as the provider of this website (service provider) we are not obliged to monitor the contents of the users or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Should we notice any illegal content or other legal infringements, we will of course remove them immediately. We are not liable for content created by users (especially links that were created by users). Any liability in this regard is possible at the earliest from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement.
This website contains links to third party websites. We have no influence on the content of these websites and cannot accept any liability for such third- party content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the content of the linked websites. At the time of linking we could not find any illegal content on these websites. As stated we are not obliged to monitor the contents of user created links. If we become aware of illegal content or other legal infringements, we will remove the corresponding links immediately. A permanent control of the linked websites is not reasonable.
A deletion and control of links from linkpwd.3q3.de is only possible if we get the full link and password. The data we store is fully encrypted and cannot be reviewed by us if we do not receive the full link and password to decrypt the information in the database.
☠ COPYRIGHT INFO
The contents published on this website are subject to copyright. Copying, editing and distribution requires the consent of the respective copyright holder. The authors of the texts on this website can usually be found directly below the text or you can ask for their name and contact information at the above address. Content that was not created by us is marked, if a marking is required. As far as the content on this site was not created by us, the copyrights of third parties are respected. Should you become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us and we will remove the content immediately.
for email [email protected]
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- mQENBF8zk3ABCADiMZ0VLRZD4fE1vz35YSXYC6yNXHZmv44p9L5KVaQgMfuJDZOS s5vuRkQoTn7emeHS9T249fjApGVhfj0Themr1Pr/kEIWBIkStdkvlHc7gGnHqJlk S7vNBsoOLaYVSJTaB+o/BN8lbJMRp8QyFTRCDbetd0YpmFqNsZgSu+EVVz0WtuGg CLcBwa/S7vLV2KhCG7yJAQMQeYCgD7YviyowTzaX4vKX0sHz5p80u79gPA6/uvLH CauGNuCvRK8H9J3VcYbWxglKx+FXTREJEy8Hv4oIuZXklbyeCLecVcirjWnikma1 zks6rWEEG0OrGrgCwPCd1tNAvOkdzE31aPFDABEBAAG0HnFxcSBsZWdhbCA8M3Ez ZGVsZWdhbEBjb2NrLmxpPokBVAQTAQoAPgIbAwULCQgHAgYVCgkICwIEFgIDAQIe AQIXgBYhBItpo3ikscmLuMuA99+lJU+zvYtaBQJfM5ONBQkLUeswAAoJEN+lJU+z vYtaSVUH/Rx8uhNYtM9PNESg1hbanCtlfZnz42/gFd3GMAo99cH3razARsTBCHdt MRtMeNRraFUCbYZAxTXcx73aqg8Bli2nLAkE3J6LR8AT4lQXltDFMM00k2JS8s4w 2/EId+/Hp8QgLCCFXi+2ktU8VDerkUTD59RsLE12Ay4xrB7wYzx5CC22Flze71Fi GEFjwqWn6mFtJLQuvXHikLmt4s7lCtFED6lg3ROQaA9hrbBAdPo5eQosepdxM1jo A+pjIzvpH+wtBNuL2jrW7tHoWjI8Ss665m3pHHdjqoiIY4jAESToeIsLi3eu0leN uijzUniu2loIm37RlXsRufAVCZdxQJO5AQ0EXzOTcAEIALLXdBgbWAyFQc5WIEpv Se70pyncr6AbkMw0i75Z46Oznm4TdMuuwj56B9XKw0q7CVgqeIjQkfuWNQhNhKcd yFQJiBONf06LOU0u2P2I2270vBw+dWGZeKttMA/90/wYZDP+MlWXTurcRK60hJsI GjG/OAarmwm1Q6IX0O2f1pgfNBHmo2nwOOsC92Enc8VYThtdIUYQ0HSYkqUbtDxy gQaPcsT7V3FtIa4LpNwks9iUtkAUXSRUXKcwOdqZ0Z6g4FD3qpjQEFE4qS/8eUM7 uB1MXV7g0a4J0JbS7B1EFKQrIPgquL62BVYwYuFVulO/iBAgr7g15BrWOucFDXIQ /8cAEQEAAYkBNgQYAQoAIBYhBItpo3ikscmLuMuA99+lJU+zvYtaBQJfM5NwAhsM AAoJEN+lJU+zvYtaVt4IALT/qqfg4dDD0NSjqTiffw1Z7kVFlzPF/riZXNjzqI3o EQ32dqo+4cTN8JYoqmTdQ0UqIdfHj+fANvLxIjUT/TwGBLGDl4FM02KMDYnUASSV N1/cQBOiuSv/KVjsfEBr3p0zTjoX8KRsmDFBlK1qKPIgIt2siw2etNaBTdhv3PLL ZiJW04iK58T542DGRaBDjYSoRnXzXMexBQ3UM1jRPOdMx0xwnv6QwlQfKD8WUxh0 GAZv0mbz1ClxYGkdy7vCpJIay0h1Vi7YQuuoDDb+zrXWeB719ouATuHNJU/6+gij WN42atDyQGRL/aptqlRZAL3kTXVQKTXB5X2We3z/W/g= =S/P+ -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----